Bird Songs is an original quilt design by Richard Tharp, International Educator and Textile Artist. This is a hands on quilting event workshop featuring tips and techniques to create his original masterpiece. With this hands on project you will learn all the techniques to use and create your own masterpieces at home!
All attendees will learn:
Every attendee will finish this project in class to take home!
- Fabric Cutting techniques, featuring the Accuquilt Cutting System
- How to achieve perfect 1/4" inch seams
- Selecting the right stabilizer for your project
- Utilizing the walking foot easy stitch in the ditch and bindings
- Easy in the hoop quilting
- Accurate applique in the hoop
- Binding magic the Richard Way
- Easy Peasy Quilt Labels
All you need to bring is yourself, and have an Awesome FUNDAY with Richard; we supply everything: fabric, thread, batting, tools, door prizes, surprise gifts, and yummy treats too!