Kangaroo Bandicoot II Cabinet
Our Bandicoot Sewing Cabinet lets you sew in any position with our EZ-Lift gas strut mechanism. Sew flatbed or freearm at any height with a simple push down.
Our lift also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push and holds a 45-pound machine. The lifter platform easily adjusts for any height of sewing machine.
Two doors conceal your sewing machine when projects are complete and the doors offer storage for notions with two bins and 2 thread spindles holding 32 spools.
A cubby inside the cabinet offers storage for books and fabric as well.
Our Bandicoot Sewing Cabinet’s smaller footprint makes her the perfect cabinet for smaller spaces, mid-size machines, or sergers.
Durable design with composite construction and wood grain melamine laminates in teak and beige means your cabinet will last a long time.
Locking casters offer excellent portability and stability.
- Dimensions Open: 61-1/16” wide x 17-3/8” deep x 29-3/16” tall
- Dimensions Closed: 30-3/4” wide x 17-3/8” deep x 29-15/16” tall
- The opening and platform of the cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than:
19″ wide (left to right)
9-5/8” deep (front to back)*
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
- Construction: Melamine/MDF/Composite
- Airlift Platform Weight Limit: 50 #s
- Custom Machine Insert Available
Machines that will not fit Bandicoot II
This lists the sewing machines that Arrow knows will not fit into the Kangaroo Bandicoot II
Sewing Machines that are too large and do not fit this cabinet:
- Ellissimo (BLSO) & Ellissimo Gold (BLSOG) & Ellissimo Gold 2
- Ellegante, BLG, BLG2. BLG2-NZ, Model 2600
- Ellageo, BLL, Ellageo Plus, BLL2
- Esante BLN, BLSR,
- BL Jane 500
- Sergers: BL400 & BL450
- Sashiko & Sashiko 2 BLQk & BLQK2
- Crescendo BLCR
- Unity BLTY
- Journey BLJY
- Aria BLAR
- Series 8- 830, 820, 880 (All)
- Series 7- 710, 750 QE, 780 (All)
- Deco 330 & 340
- Dream VX8500D
- Quattro, NV6000D & NV6500D, Quattro 2 6700, Quattro 3 Trilogy LE Innovis 6750D
- Duetta, Innovis NV4000D & NV4500D, Duetta 2 4750D
- Innovis NV 1500D, NV2500D, NV2000, NV2800, NV 2800D
- Innovis QC1000
- Isodore Innovis 5000
- DreamMaker XE VE2200, DreamWeaver XE VM6200D
Elna 920 eXpressive
- eXpressive 920 (Same as Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000)
- 900, 860, 830, 820
- Excellence 740, 760, 730
- Creative Sensation
- Creative Vision
- Horizon 15,000, 7700, 12,000, 8900, 8200
- Futura Quartet, Quartet 4, XL-400, SEQS-6000, Quintet
- All Quantum Futura , CE-100, CE-200, CE-250, CE-300, CE-350, SES-1000, SES-2000
- SEQS-6000, SEQS-6700
- Designer Epic
These machines are ones that have known fit issues. Please be advised that this list will change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.