Sew Vac City has been serving the Brazos Valley since 1986. Second generation owners, Mark and Amy, have worked in the business since it was founded by Amy’s parents, Dale and Linda, thirty-two years ago. Sew Vac City is a full service sewing and vacuum shop that strives to treat their customers like family.
Sew Vac City is an authorized dealer for Bernina, Janome, Elna, Necchi, and Brother sewing machines, and Riccar, which is made in America, Miele, Hoover, Beam, Dirt Devil, and Sanitaire vacuums. They also carry a great selection of cabinets by Koala, Arrow, Kangaroo, and Horn. The large showroom gives shoppers the ability to try the sewing machine or vacuum out before making their purchase. Employees attend training annually to stay up to date on current trends and products. Customers can be assured that Sew Vac City will be there for them after the sale as well, providing them with instruction on machine usage and maintenance.
Sew Vac City hosts Bernina Club, Janome Club, Embroidery Club, Serger Club, and Project Linus monthly. Sew Vac City believes it is important to give back and proudly supports Still Creek, SOS, local schools, and churches.Why buy from Sew Vac City:
- We are a locally owned business. Buying from us helps support our local economy.
- We are experts in our field. We have been operating in B/CS for twenty-nine years and regularly attended training for product knowledge and maintenance.
- We have trained technicians on staff so you know that your service/repair will be done right and done on time.
- We offer competitive pricing on all of our products. We have hundreds of machines and vacuums in stock. When you purchase from us you usually get to take it home with you that day.
- We offer a large assortment of sewing machines and vacuums in every price range giving you the best shopping selection. You can try it before you buy it at Sew Vac City!
We believe it is our responsibility to protect our customers’ privacy. We do not sell, rent or trade any lists of our customers. You never have to worry that your personal information will be used for anything except processing and delivering your order to you.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
15-Day Money Back Guarantee*
If for any reason your purchase does not fulfill your needs, you can return it within 15 days from receipt of the product. Simply call 979-693-6592 for a Return Authorization.
Shipping is non-refundable, and items purchased originally with Free Shipping will have standard ground shipping fees deducted from the refund. Provided that your purchase is repacked in original packing and is packed according to factory standards and without excess wear, there will be no restocking fee charged on your return.
Items not available for return or refund.
Vacuum bags, filters, belts, software, thread, cutting mats, digital cutter blades and mats are not returnable if package has been opened. Vacuums that have been opened can be exchanged only for another vacuum of equal value and can not be returned for refund or store credit.